Christian Bale gets crewmember fired from ‘Terminator: Salvation’February 4th, 2009 - 12:30 am ICT by IANS
London, Feb 3 (IANS) “The Dark Knight” star Christian Bale got a crewmember fired for accidentally ruining a scene in his new movie “Terminator: Salvation”. Dailymail.co.uk reports that Bale launched a blistering 46-swear word rant at the crewmember Shane Hurlbut who ruined a scene by unknowingly walking onto the set.
It led to a screaming and yelling fit from the British actor.
Bale also threatened to quit if film bosses did not carry out his request and fire the man, who was a director of photography for the fourth instalment of the “Terminator” franchise.
- Christian Bale goes ballistic on new films set - Feb 03, 2009
- Bale calls his profanity-laced tirade on Terminator sets 'inexcusable' - May 19, 2009
- Terminator Salvation producer defends Christian Bales on-set rant - Feb 03, 2009
- Christian Bale doesn't want to be Batman any more - Nov 28, 2011
- Christian Bale lashes out at 'Terminator Salvation' crew for betraying him - Apr 30, 2009
- Christian Bale to star in 'The Fighter' - Apr 21, 2009
- 'Dark Knight Rises' Batwing crashes during filming - Aug 15, 2011
- Christian Bales mum devastated over his taped rant - Feb 05, 2009
- Bale sanitises hands after fan interaction - Jul 21, 2012
- 14 shot dead as they saw Batman film in US theatre (Third Lead) - Jul 20, 2012
- Top 10 Celebrity Web scandals revealed - May 10, 2009
- Christian Bale needs help, says sister - Feb 08, 2009
- Woman seeks $10mn, claiming Jackson gave her herpes - May 21, 2011
- Christian Bale forced writers to re-do 'Terminator Salvation' script - May 12, 2009
- Arnold Schwarzenegger to star in another Terminator film? - Feb 16, 2011