Chris Martin, Imbruglia secretly record togetherFebruary 20th, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 20 (IANS) Pop singer Natalie Imbruglia and Chris Martin of Coldplay have secretly been recording together.
According to thesun.co.uk, the two have already worked together and these might feature in her upcoming album. The band Coldplay has taken a break from recording and Martin has had time to work with Imbruglia.
Imbruglia attended the Brit awards recently where she presented the International Group to Kings Of Leon. She also attended quite a few parties and spent some time with the rock bands The Killers and Kings Of Leon.
- Coldplay premiere their new single 'Every teardrop is a waterfall' - Jun 04, 2011
- Paltrow listens to Coldplay when hubby is away - Sep 07, 2011
- Coldplay and Rihanna team up - Sep 14, 2011
- Chris Martin Gives Away His Best Song To Natalia Imbruglia - Aug 17, 2009
- Rihanna skips Paralympic rehearsals - Sep 10, 2012
- Natalie Imbruglia had 'semi-nervous breakdown' while working with Chris Martin - Aug 25, 2009
- Coldplay goes solar for recording sessions - Apr 12, 2010
- Rihanna to perform with Coldplay at Grammys - Jan 20, 2012
- Rihanna scares Chris Martin - Sep 13, 2011
- Gaga admires Chris Martin, wants to collaborate - Nov 21, 2011
- I'm obsessed with Gwyneth: Rihanna - Apr 11, 2012
- Chris Martin's sleepless nights - Dec 31, 2011
- Rihanna records song with ex-boyfriend Chris Brown - Feb 19, 2012
- Coldplay tries hypnosis - Oct 28, 2011
- Lewis wants to team up with Coldplay - Dec 29, 2008