Chinese woman caught using high-tech devices to cheat on driving testJune 18th, 2009 - 4:51 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, June 18 (ANI): A Chinese woman was caught with high tech devices while taking an exam for a driver’s licence, when a receiver fell out of her mouth due to nervousness.
Huang, from Quanzhou, Fujian province, was found by a test supervisor to be writing on her test paper without looking up at the computer screen to see the questions.
Suspicious, the supervisor approached the woman.
Finding the supervisor near her, the woman became nervous, and the receiver fell out of her mouth.
According to the China Daily, she also had a tiny camera hooked up to her shirt, along with a walkie-talkie and receiver.
Upon police inquiry, Huang revealed that she got the receiver from somebody whom she had promised to pay 2,000 yuans after the exam. (ANI)
- Chinese man jailed for selling his three children - Feb 16, 2012
- 'Introvert' Chinese lady loses civil service race - May 12, 2012
- Two get death penalty for selling 46 infants - Sep 28, 2010
- Woman takes 58 years to get driving licence - Apr 24, 2012
- Mamata Banerjee slams CPI-M for supplying arms to Maoists - Dec 08, 2010
- Maoist leader arrested in Uttar Pradesh - May 25, 2012
- 1928 Chaplin film shows woman using mobile phone - Oct 27, 2010
- Lottery scam: Five foreigners sent to judicial custody - Jul 17, 2012
- Woman wins China's first cyber homosexual harassment case - Oct 01, 2010
- Daughter pays the price... - Mar 27, 2012
- Shanghai faces labour crisis - Apr 26, 2012
- Italian jailed in Dubai for molesting air passenger - Mar 29, 2011
- Chinese jailed for swindling girlfriend - Aug 19, 2012
- Explosives, bullets found in Bangladesh - Dec 26, 2010
- China prepares against hi-tech classroom cheaters - Jun 07, 2011