Chinese woman boiled man’s head in soup to treat daugther’s psychiatric problemsJune 24th, 2009 - 4:36 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 24 (ANI): In the hope of finding a cure for daughter’s psychiatric problems, a woman in China boiled a man’s head in a soup, local newspaper reported.
Back in 2008, Lin Zongxiu, from the southwestern province of Sichuan had heard that soup made with a man’s head could help cure her daughter who had suffered from psychiatric problems for years, the Chengdu Commercial newspaper reported.
After learning the information, Lin and her husband decided to enlist the help of a man in December who knocked unconscious a drunk 76-year-old passer-by before beheading him, the paper claimed.
The couple then gave their 25-year-old daughter soup made from the man’s head, and duck, reports The Telegraph.
On Monday a local court sentenced the murderer to death with a two-year reprieve, and Lin was convicted of helping to destroy evidence that included the culprit’s bloody clothes and shoes, the paper said. (ANI)
- Man decapitates woman, runs off with head - May 15, 2011
- Germany's dumbest bank robber (Osnabruck resident) jailed for 7 years - Dec 02, 2011
- Chinese squirts glue on women's hair - Jul 23, 2012
- Sean Bean stabbed in arm? - Jun 15, 2011
- Deaf-mute jailed for sex attacks in China - Sep 28, 2011
- Gaddafi masks sell like hot cakes on Halloween - Oct 30, 2011
- Human head found at famous Kamakhya temple - Mar 02, 2012
- Callous capital? Passersby ignored pleas from injured, bleeding men - Nov 29, 2011
- Air China opens flight to Mumbai - May 02, 2012
- Two Tibetans set themselves afire in China - Oct 08, 2011
- When a passer-by mistook Sir Ian McKellen for a tramp - May 07, 2010
- Girl locked in cage with wolves - Apr 06, 2012
- Bulgarian held in British woman beheading case - May 14, 2011
- Man gets death for killing daughter - Jun 01, 2011
- Chennai man collapses, dies at Ghaziabad railway station - Oct 16, 2010