Chinese official held for sodomising minorsAugust 7th, 2012 - 7:24 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 7 (IANS) A provincial government official in China has been arrested for molesting, sodomising and raping four underage boys.
Li Jun, a section chief with the Civil Affairs Bureau in Guangzhou in Guangdong province, seduced young boys to have sex with him by offering them gadgets and cash to play money-charging online games, the Shanghai Daily reported Tuesday.
He made friends with more than 160 boys under 13 years, and four of them have been confirmed to be victims.
The man’s crimes came to light in April when a father found his 12-year-old boy had performed badly at school and grew irritable and silent.
Overwhelmed by his father’s questions, the boy confessed that he had sex with a man in his 40s six times in six months and in return got a computer worth 20,000 yuan (around $3,000) and 1,200 yuan in cash.
- Man attacking call girls held - Jan 12, 2012
- When police mistook teachers for cheats in China - Nov 22, 2011
- Gambling racket busted in China, 800 held - Mar 31, 2012
- Chinese man sells 4-month-old son - May 27, 2010
- Six Chinese jailed for cheating American - Mar 12, 2012
- Teenager boy coaxed into bathhouse sex in China - Aug 02, 2012
- Chinese hides father's corpse to collect pension - Jul 24, 2012
- Chinese man buries son alive over homework - Apr 20, 2012
- Man abducted 30 years ago reunited with parents - Dec 13, 2010
- Father jailed for strip show at son's wedding - Dec 11, 2011
- Former Chinese soccer chief goes on trial for graft - Apr 25, 2012
- Man kills one for ogling his car romp - Dec 23, 2011
- Chinese man jailed for robbing corn on the cob - Jul 18, 2012
- Chinese students don't know much about safe sex - Nov 14, 2011
- Man in jail after one night stand - Apr 05, 2012
Tags: 13 years, 40s, affairs bureau, beijing, chinese official, civil affairs, crimes, gadgets, government official, guangdong province, guangzhou, online games, provincial government, section chief, sex with a man, shanghai, six times, underage boys, young boys, yuan