Chinese men willing to wear high-heeled shoes to experience ladyloves painMarch 9th, 2009 - 5:50 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 9 (ANI): Most Chinese men are willing to try high-heeled shoes to experience the pain their ladyloves often feel, according to a survey.
The survey at a leading Chinese website was conducted to coincide with International Women’’s Day on March 8.
Over 3,000 netizens participated in the survey on 163.com, one of China’’s major websites, and said that they would try high-heeled shoes for their wives, or girlfriends, to show their love, respect and understanding.
“I am worried whenever I see my wife wearing high-heeled shoes, because it seems to hurt so much,” Chinaview.cn quoted a husband from Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region in south China, as saying
However, another netizen from Guangxi said: “I prefer praising her beauty instead of wearing shoes for her, for women like men’’s sweet talk.”
Another survey by Hongniang.com, a dating website in Zhejiang Province, said that the post-80s generation in China would enjoy accompanying their lovers on Women’’s Day, as well as other important festivals for lovers, such as Valentine’’s Day and Christmas Day.
About 100,000 respondents commented online on the investigation, whose topic was marriage and love affairs.
Some of the men were so caring that they agreed to even cook for their lovers after work, on their birthday, or Valentine’’s Day, surprising to them, revealed the survey. (ANI)
- Hang on! No quick divorce in Chinese city - Jul 26, 2012
- Chinese students like to marry after graduation - Aug 24, 2010
- Golden roses hit China on Valentine's Day - Feb 14, 2012
- She found this boyfriend a mama's boy! - Nov 25, 2011
- Victoria Beckham a 'smart' dresser - Jul 13, 2012
- Chinese man walks 400km to win back ex-girlfriend's heart! - Sep 03, 2009
- China has 49,000 centenarians: Survey - Nov 08, 2011
- High heels can lead to severe foot pain in later life - Sep 29, 2009
- High heels could be bad for your health - Jan 28, 2012
- Romanian minister slammed for gifting high-heeled shoes to flood victims - Jul 14, 2010
- Pregnant women can wear sky-high heels: Experts - Feb 10, 2011
- More than 1 in 5 Brit women apply make-up while driving - Jul 09, 2010
- Chinese police bust drug ring - Jun 28, 2012
- 9 Inches Sky Heel Coming Soon! - Nov 13, 2010
- How physics keeps women in high heels from tipping over - Nov 12, 2010
Tags: 163, 80s, autonomous region, chinaview, chinese men, chinese website, christmas day, dating website, festivals, girlfriends, high heeled shoes, international women, love affairs, netizen, New Delhi, respondents, south china, sweet talk, valentine s day, zhejiang province