Chinese man vandalises 46 busesDecember 4th, 2011 - 1:24 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Dec 4 (IANS) A man vandalised at least 46 buses following a dispute, disrupting bus services that ferried people to a supermarket chain in Shanghai, police said.
The shuttle buses at nine Carrefour supermarkets were “sabotaged” by a man named Wu, who gathered three other people for the act, the Shanghai Daily reported Sunday.
Wu was a former partner of the contractor of the bus service and had an “economic dispute” with him, police said.
Wu confessed he and his accomplices damaged 46 shuttle buses Friday night, police said.
- China to punish obstruction of school bus - Apr 11, 2012
- Incest man killed by kin - Mar 20, 2012
- Two get death penalty for selling 46 infants - Sep 28, 2010
- Shanghai buses to have Wi-Fi - Jul 10, 2012
- Show your ID card to buy knives in Beijing - Jan 28, 2012
- Bus driver stabbed over two yuan - Mar 22, 2012
- Shuttle Atlantis lifts off for final time - Jul 08, 2011
- Chinese province school buses to have GPS - Feb 24, 2012
- 'Chinese army poses no threat to any nation' - Jul 31, 2012
- Fatally hurt, but Chinese driver saves lives - Jun 04, 2012
- Five Chinese held for stealing over 1,600 iPhones - Feb 10, 2012
- 1,000 fake luxury goods seized in China - Sep 30, 2011
- Athletes' movement schedule received, say police (Second Lead) - Sep 13, 2010
- Chinese man stabs wife, two couples to death - Jul 03, 2012
- Students vandalise vehicles in Dhaka - Jul 08, 2012