Chinese man shocked to learn his girlfriend of 4yrs is a manJune 4th, 2009 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Jun 4 (ANI): A Chinese man was shocked to learn that the woman he had been dating for four years was actually a man.
The young migrant worker, however, remained open minded to the fact upon being informed by his girlfriend, surnamed Xia, when they met recently in Changchun, Jilin province, reports the China Daily.
Before telling him the truth, “she” had bought many sleeping pills to commit suicide out of fear that he would not accept her as a man.
But to “her” surprise, the man even agreed to give her money for a sex change operation and marry her. (ANI)
- Yatai to face Wolfsburg in friendly match - Jul 08, 2012
- Tour bus accident in northeastern China kills 4 - Aug 15, 2011
- Hong Kong director declared best at Changchun film fest - Aug 26, 2012
- China takes tourists to North Korea - Jun 09, 2011
- Chinese held for mailing bomb to girlfriend - Apr 14, 2012
- Chinese man gets death for arson that killed 11 - Aug 20, 2012
- Chinese man executed for 2009 stabbing spree - May 11, 2012
- $12 mn fake health pill racket busted in China - Feb 06, 2012
- China makes its first indigenous fire trucks - Nov 01, 2010
- Kidney-transplant ring exposed in China - May 30, 2012
- China's fastest high-speed train rolls off production line - May 28, 2010
- Man dreams of getting murdered, kills family, self (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Chinese man fears end of world, attacks father - Apr 27, 2011
- Chinese major FAW Foundry mulling investment in India - Feb 28, 2012
- Dead woman married twice in China - Feb 22, 2012