Chinese man attacks train passengers, one killedSeptember 12th, 2010 - 2:12 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Sep 12 (IANS) A knife-wielding man attacked eight people aboard a train in central China’s Henan province early Sunday, killing one and injuring seven.
The incident occurred on a train travelling from Lanzhou, capital of northwest China’s Gansu province, to Wuhan, the capital of Hubei province, Xinhua quoted an official as saying.
A preliminary investigation revealed the suspect, who has been arrested, is a psychopath, police said.
- Chinese who took girl hostage shot dead - Aug 11, 2012
- 19 die in China lift crash - Sep 13, 2012
- Two killed in China college - Jul 02, 2012
- Chinese nurses donate $15,700 reward for bombing victims - Dec 20, 2011
- Woman doctor stabbed in Beijing - Apr 13, 2012
- Two killed, 10 injured in China bank blast (Lead) - Dec 01, 2011
- China welcomes Year of the Dragon (Lead) - Jan 23, 2012
- One held for China bomb hoax - Sep 02, 2012
- China vows crackdown over Xinjiang attacks - Aug 02, 2011
- Snowfall eases drought in China - Feb 11, 2011
- Two students hurt in China knife attack - Feb 08, 2012
- 87 kids ill after having yogurt in China - Sep 04, 2010
- 4.5-magnitude quake hits China - Nov 02, 2011
- Four Chinese kids killed in school bus fire - Jun 12, 2012
- Chinese urban women contribute one-third to family income - Feb 29, 2012
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , ,