Chinese legislator meets Nitish KumarJune 18th, 2011 - 4:06 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, June 18 (IANS) Senior Chinese legislator Yan Junqi met visiting Bihar Chief Minister Nitish Kumar here Saturday.
Yan, vice chairwoman of the Standing Committee of the National People’s Congress — China’s top legislative body, said strengthening cooperation between India and China will contribute to the development of Asia and the world, Xinhua reported.
Kumar said India and China, with a long history of cultural exchanges and great potential for economic cooperation, should make further efforts in this regard.
Kumar is currently in China on the invitation of the International Department of the Central Committee of the Communist Party of China.
- Chinese MP meets Nitish Kumar (Lead) - Jun 18, 2011
- China announces donation for Nalanda University - Jan 21, 2011
- Chinese, Bangladeshi legislators hold talks - Oct 13, 2011
- On way to China, Nitish eyes tourism, trade tie-ups - Jun 11, 2011
- China wants closer ties with Asian nations: Minister - Jan 09, 2012
- Modi to showcase Gujarat in China - Oct 30, 2011
- Nepali president meets visiting Chinese leader - Nov 08, 2011
- China seeks strong ties with Russia - Dec 12, 2011
- China, Indonesia vow to boost ties - Mar 24, 2012
- `China's publishing firms must go global' - Dec 24, 2011
- China mourns death of Indian doctor's wife - Jun 29, 2012
- Chinese delegation to visit India, Pakistan - Oct 29, 2011
- Sri Lanka, China seek to strengthen military ties - Sep 01, 2012
- Massive people-to-people contact programme on anvil: Chinese envoy - Jul 22, 2011
- Xinjiang governor to build business links with India - Nov 01, 2011
Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,