Chinese killed by poisoned needleJuly 24th, 2012 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 24 (IANS) A Chinese man has been detained after he was accused of murdering another man by puncturing his forehead with a poisoned needle following an altercation, a media report said.
Zhao, 37, had tried to stop dog-meat dealer Li from killing dogs, reported Shanghai Daily.
The two had an altercation when Li stuck a needle into Zhao’s head, police said.
Zhao went into coma and died.
Li, who killed strays and pets and sold them to restaurants, surrendered to police.
- Video shows Chinese man skinning dog on roadside - Feb 16, 2011
- Man held for spreading HIV rumour in Beijing - Dec 01, 2011
- Teenaged hacker jailed in China - May 04, 2012
- Chinese couple held in Paris for murdering another couple - Jun 19, 2012
- Following guilt pang, man surrenders for raping girl - Aug 08, 2011
- Chinese hides father's corpse to collect pension - Jul 24, 2012
- China's Amazon causes outrage for selling items made from cat, dog skin - Dec 23, 2010
- Chinese province bans dog meat festival - Sep 20, 2011
- Chinese man buries son alive over homework - Apr 20, 2012
- Man injures self while warning in-laws - Dec 14, 2011
- Man jailed for eating cats - Feb 16, 2012
- Chinese trio jailed for selling expired drugs - Jan 26, 2012
- Activists slam dog food menu in Philippines - Jul 10, 2011
- Doctors save dog Daisy's life after she swallows a 2-inch needle - May 22, 2012
- 430 dogs to be sold as meat rescued in China - Apr 18, 2011