Chinese doc mistakes bra padding in X-ray for pneumoniaMarch 19th, 2009 - 2:37 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, Mar 19 (ANI): In a rather bizarre incident, a Chinese doctor mistakenly diagnosed a woman with pneumonia after he saw a shadow in the X-ray exam, which was actually the padding in her bra.
The woman, who was coughing due to cold and felling chest pain, went to see a doctor in Nanjing, Jiangsu province.
And when the doctor saw the shadow in the lower part of her right lung, he told her that she was suffering from pneumonia.
However, she kept coughing acutely even after receiving a drip, reports the China Daily.
When her boyfriend took her to another doctor for examination, the same ring shadow was seen in the X ray, but the second doctor realized it was not pneumonia.
And it was revealed that the woman just had a normal cold, and the shadow was only the padding she added to the right side of the bra to make her breasts look even. (ANI)
- Dog wins America's Wackiest X-ray contest - Oct 28, 2011
- Lung cancer mostly diagnosed late (Nov 17 is World Lung Cancer Day) - Nov 17, 2011
- Woman claims to see Christ's image in her X-ray - Dec 29, 2010
- US woman sees 'Jesus Christ' in chest X-ray! - Dec 30, 2010
- Patient takes revenge on hospital for 'ruined' sex - May 14, 2012
- Woman gets life's rudest shock after 200 surgeries - Mar 10, 2012
- Dentist retrieves tooth from bin, fixes it back - Sep 11, 2011
- Dental x-rays linked to most common brain tumour - Apr 10, 2012
- Tara Reid hits nightclub days after hospitalisation - Jul 26, 2012
- Boy Swallows Scissors But Survives Miraculously - Nov 05, 2010
- Woman dies after workers drill holes above her bed - Jul 29, 2012
- Boy mimics flying dinosaur, survives jump from building - Mar 21, 2012
- Indian questioned over Bali smuggling - May 29, 2012
- Kim gets her butt X-rayed! - Jun 26, 2011
- Chinese man with migraines shocked to find he had knife in his brain for 4-yrs - Feb 17, 2011