Chinese couple plan to undergo sex change ops before marriageMay 21st, 2009 - 5:03 pm ICT by ANI
New Delhi, May 21 (ANI): A Chinese couple, who fell in love with each other a year ago, have decided to get a sex change operation before they marry.
The two, both 23, from Yichang, Hubei province, plan to get several operations done, as the woman wants to become a man, and the man wants to become a woman, reports the China Daily.
The woman said that she wanted the sex change because she looked like a boy when she was a kid, while the man wanted it because his nature is calm like a woman’s.
A hospital has said that the sex change surgeries for both will be completed in two years. (ANI)
- A Chinese couple that wants to resemble twins - Aug 24, 2012
- Patient swallows syringe, seeks fine from hospital - Apr 23, 2012
- Man abducted 30 years ago reunited with parents - Dec 13, 2010
- Woman gets life's rudest shock after 200 surgeries - Mar 10, 2012
- Six dead in central China coal mine gas leak - Nov 16, 2011
- Cuban gay couple plans to wed on Fidel Castro's birthday - Jul 18, 2011
- Baruah free to undergo sex change: court - May 07, 2012
- Man threatens suicide as court adjourns his case (With Image) - May 02, 2012
- Chinese man wants gender changed at 84! - Jun 14, 2012
- 70 percent Chinese have pre-marital sex: Study - Apr 10, 2012
- 16 killed in China bus accident - Oct 02, 2011
- Cut veg, cook food, says Chinese man's pre-nuptial pact - Sep 27, 2010
- Chinese girls taught to say no to sex - Sep 02, 2010
- Chinese tutorial on how to find rich husbands! - Jul 11, 2012
- Never thought Mao's biography would be an expose: Writer - Nov 24, 2011