China’s Communist party keen to strengthen ties with Nepal partiesJune 14th, 2008 - 5:48 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, June 14 (Xinhua) A senior official of the Communist Party of China (CPC) said here Saturday the CPC would like to strengthen ties with all political parties in Nepal to promote bilateral relations. Wang Jiarui, head of the international affairs of the CPC Central Committee, conveyed this to Bharat Mohan Adhikari, the Standing Committee member of Communist Party of Nepal (Unified Marxist and Leninist) (CPN-UML)in a meeting here.
Wang said China hopes all political forces in Nepal would maintain political stability and social harmony in the country through consultation and negotiation.
Adhikari said the CPN-UML supports China’s policy on Tibet.
He said the party would like to deepen relations with the CPC so as to boost cooperation between the two countries.
Adhikari also briefed Wang on the current domestic situation in Nepal.
- Nepal parties reach power sharing deal - May 03, 2012
- Nepal's opposition parties to hold anti-PM rally - Jun 02, 2012
- Nepal gets a new cabinet - May 06, 2012
- Nepalese PM rules out resigning from premiership - Jun 27, 2010
- PM's Special Envoy meets Nepalese leaders to end political impasse - Aug 05, 2010
- Nepal opposition plans anti-government protest - Jun 05, 2012
- China backs Europe's integration - May 31, 2012
- Conflict between parties delaying Nepal's cabinet expansion: Experts - Feb 14, 2011
- Nepali Speaker urged to help end "meaningless" PM election - Sep 24, 2010
- Nepali president meets visiting Chinese leader - Nov 08, 2011
- Nepal top leaders to finalise joint resolution motion - Dec 14, 2009
- Nepal says Maoists must expedite constitution writing process - Apr 03, 2011
- Chinese team in Nepal for talks to resolve political impasse - Sep 12, 2010
- Nepal's Maoists welcome US' removal of terror tag - Sep 08, 2012
- CPC elects younger delegates to national congress - Aug 14, 2012
Tags: adhikari, bharat, bilateral relations, committee member, communist party of china, communist party of nepal, cpc central committee, cpn, international affairs, leninist, marxist, mohan, political parties, political stability, social harmony, standing committee, tibet, uml, wang jiarui, xinhua