China to blacklist illegal drug producersMay 31st, 2012 - 3:35 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, May 31 (IANS) China is mulling a proposal to blacklist illegal drug producers and sellers.
Details of companies and individuals violating drug laws will be documented and published on government websites for better supervision.
The State Food and Drug Administration (SFDA) has sought public consultation on the draft law published on its website, China Daily reported Thursday.
The move will help ensure drug safety, officials said.
- 76 officials punished over medicine scandal in China - Aug 04, 2012
- China busts counterfeit drug racket - Dec 30, 2011
- China seizes over 33,000 illegal drug ads - Apr 17, 2012
- China vows to tackle counterfeit drugs - Dec 20, 2011
- China to track kitchen wastes - Dec 14, 2011
- China to check inferior food products - Feb 22, 2012
- China probes preserved fruit additives - Apr 26, 2012
- China to ensure quality food in schools - Oct 24, 2011
- China blacklists 151 materials forbidden in food, feed - Apr 24, 2011
- No breast implant ruptures reported in China - Jan 07, 2012
- China to monitor drugs through electronic system - Mar 01, 2012
- China mulls new mental health law - Jun 13, 2011
- China tightens food safety measures - Feb 03, 2012
- China's paramilitary faces public resentment - May 23, 2012
- Russian Wikipedia protests censorship plans - Jul 10, 2012
Tags: beijing, china daily, draft law, drug producers, drug safety, food and drug, food and drug administration, government websites, illegal drug, proposal, public consultation, safety officials, sfda, state food, supervision