China, Indonesia condemn Delhi terror attackSeptember 8th, 2011 - 4:54 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Sep 8 (IANS) China and Indonesia Thursday condemned the terror attack in New Delhi that killed 12 people and injured more than 90 others Wednesday.
The explosion took place around 10.30 a.m. Wednesday outside the Delhi High Court.
“China condemns the bomb attack and expresses its deep condolences to the victims and sincere sympathy to their families,” Xinhua quoted Foreign Ministry spokesperson Liu Weimin as saying at a press briefing.
Indonesia strongly condemned the “outrageous and inhumane” terrorist attacks, and conveyed its deepest sympathy and condolence to the government and people of India.
The Indonesian government said in capital Jakarta the country supports India’s efforts to bring the perpetrators to justice.
“The terrorist attack in New Delhi clearly shows that terrorism remains a threat to all humankind and requires continuous vigilance and cooperation amongst all parties and nations to overcome all acts of terrorism and extremism,” a statement said.
- NATO secretary general condemns Mumbai attacks - Jul 15, 2011
- Indonesia condemns Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- International community strongly condemns Moscow terror attack - Jan 25, 2011
- UN Security Council hails death of bin Laden - May 03, 2011
- UNSC slams Bulgaria bombing - Jul 20, 2012
- UN Security Council condemns Iraq terror attacks - Sep 12, 2012
- EU condemns 'heinous' Mumbai attack - Jul 14, 2011
- US conveys solidarity over Delhi bombing - Sep 08, 2011
- UNSC condemns Delhi attack; vows to combat terror - Sep 08, 2011
- EU condemns terrorist attack in Delhi - Sep 08, 2011
- Delhi blast: World rallies to India's support (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
- US denounces Delhi bomb blast - Sep 08, 2011
- Statement by President Obama on terrorist attacks in Jakarta - Jul 17, 2009
- Pakistan condemns Delhi blast - Sep 08, 2011
- ASEAN pledges to cooperate against terrorism - May 09, 2011
Tags: acts of terrorism, beijing, bomb attack, capital jakarta, china indonesia, condolence, condolences, deepest sympathy, delhi high court, foreign ministry spokesperson, humankind, indonesian government, liu, New Delhi, perpetrators, terror attack, terrorist attack, vigilance, weimin, xinhua