China condemns serial blasts in MumbaiJuly 14th, 2011 - 12:58 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, July 14 (IANS) China Thursday strongly condemned the serial bombings in Mumbai and said it would work with the international community to fight against terrorism.
“We are shocked by the heavy casualties and losses caused by the blasts,” Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said, a day after 17 people were killed and 131 injured in India’s financial capital.
Xinhua quoted Hong as saying that China firmly opposes terrorism in any form and would work with the international community, including India, to jointly fight against terrorism in order to maintain the peace and stability of the region and the world.
- China condemns terror attacks in Pakistan - Jun 14, 2011
- China opposes unilateral sanctions against Iran - Jul 01, 2012
- Cooperate for border peace: China tells India - Feb 26, 2012
- China tells US not to interfere in its human rights issues - Apr 10, 2011
- China slams US report on its religious status - Nov 26, 2010
- Don't hold Obama-Dalai Lama meeting: China - Jul 16, 2011
- China says it's a major contributor to anti-terror - Aug 25, 2011
- China wants early resumption of Six-Party Talks to tackle N Korea's nuke enrichment - Nov 24, 2010
- China condemns Russia blast - Aug 20, 2012
- China mourns death of Indian doctor's wife - Jun 29, 2012
- Kofi Annan to visit China - Mar 24, 2012
- China seeks equal treatment in Australia - Mar 29, 2012
- South China Sea issue only for parties concerned: China - Sep 03, 2012
- China opposes US-Taiwan relations - Jul 19, 2012
- China welcomes new Pakistan PM - Jun 25, 2012