China condemns Russia blastAugust 20th, 2012 - 5:19 am ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 20 (IANS) China has condemned the bomb attack in Russia Sunday that killed five policemen at a funeral, the Chinese foreign office said.
The blast took place at 9.30 a.m. when the policemen were attending the funeral of a colleague in Russia’s Ingushetia region, Xinhua reported.
Foreign ministry spokesman Qin Gang said China will strengthen cooperation with Russia in combating terrorism.
- Chinese President to attend nuclear security summit in US - Apr 01, 2010
- China urges Japan to stop territorial sovereignty violations - Aug 17, 2012
- China welcomes India-Pakistan foreign ministers dialogue - Jul 15, 2010
- British foreign secretary to visit China next week - Mar 10, 2010
- China condemns serial blasts in Mumbai - Jul 14, 2011
- China pushes for enhanced cooperation with Russia - Oct 21, 2011
- Chinese President to attend Nuclear Security Summit in Washington - Apr 02, 2010
- China, India to discuss border issue - Jul 31, 2009
- China opposes foreign warships, planes entering Yellow Sea, adjacent waters - Jul 08, 2010
- China says it wants good neigbourly ties with India - Mar 16, 2010
- China to hike anti-terrorism cooperation with Pakistan - Aug 03, 2011
- China appreciates Obama's "positive remarks" on Sino-U.S. relations - Mar 30, 2010
- Hu to attend Nuclear Security and BRICS summits, visit Cambodia - Mar 19, 2012
- Italy meeting of Dalai Lama draws China ire - Nov 20, 2009
- India, China to hold economic dialogue Monday - Sep 23, 2011