Chilean ‘Casanova Nurse’ miner has second mistress!October 18th, 2010 - 4:41 pm ICT by ANI
Sydney, Oct 18 (ANI): The rescued Chilean miner dubbed as the “Casanova Nurse” after his wife and girlfriend were at loggerheads, reportedly has a second mistress.
Yonni Barrios, who was the 21st miner out of 33 to be rescued last week, was welcomed on the surface by his mistress, Susana Valenzuela, after his wife of 28 years, Marta Salinas, refused to greet him.
But Valenzuela claimed her 50-year-old boyfriend was also seeing a 25-year-old woman, Rosa Esther, who tried to visit him at the hospital, reports the Sydney Morning Herald.
Valenzuela stopped the young woman from seeing him, telling a Colombia radio station La FM that “he is my Yonny Barrios, mine and no one else’s,” the New York Daily News reported.
“How on earth is another woman going to take your man away from you if you’re in love with him? I hit her, I hit her a lot.”
Both Valenzuela and Salinas organised welcome home celebrations for Barrios, roasting meat and inviting neighbours over for the parties, London’s Daily Telegraph reported.
Outside Valenzuela’s home, she posted some handwritten signs, including “That miner is mine (watch out)” and “I love my Tarzan. Welcome to your home with your Jane.”
While Barrios and Salinas were still legally married, media reports said they separated some years ago and Barrios had started seeing Valenzuela.
Barrios acted as a nurse to the miners when they were trapped underground, after it was discovered he had rudimentary medical knowledge. (ANI)
- Cheating Chilean Miner Offered $100,000 To Promote Infidelity - Oct 19, 2010
- Chilean miner's mistress spills the beans about their sex secrets - Oct 17, 2010
- Trapped Chilean Miner Has A Mistress - Oct 14, 2010
- Chilean miner considered suicide over confronting wife and mistress - Oct 21, 2010
- Chilean Miner publicly displays wild ways immediately after rescue - Oct 15, 2010
- Rescued Chilean miner's mistress greets him as wife stays away - Oct 14, 2010
- Rescued Chilean Miner Yonni Barrios Offered $100,000 By Dating Website - Oct 19, 2010
- Trapped Chilean miner emerges to be greeted by wife, mistress at same time - Oct 14, 2010
- Mistresses, wives of trapped miners clash over cash - Sep 03, 2010
- Cheating Chilean miner offered $100K to be dating website's spokesman - Oct 20, 2010
- Cheating Chilean miner offered $100,000 by an infidelity website - Oct 19, 2010
- 14 miners who survived Chile's 2010 accident seek retirement - Jul 04, 2011
- Chilean miners decide to jointly write book to share profits equally - Oct 11, 2010
- 29 dead in China coal mine blast - Oct 30, 2011
- Man runs over girlfriend with wife's car - Jul 11, 2011
Tags: 28 years, barrios, casanova, daily telegraph, handwritten signs, medical knowledge, miners, mistress, morning herald, neighbours, new york daily news, old boyfriend, old woman, radio station, roasting meat, salinas, sydney morning herald, tarzan, valenzuela, york daily news