Child left alone in school bus, diesAugust 5th, 2011 - 4:52 pm ICT by IANS
Beijing, Aug 5 (IANS) A three-year-old girl died of heat stroke in China as the driver and teacher didn’t notice she was still on the school bus and locked it up.
The driver and a teacher have been detained in Anqing city after the girl, Zhu Yan, died after being locked in the school bus for eight hours.
The girl didn’t get off the school bus Tuesday morning after the bus reached the kindergarten.
The teacher and driver didn’t notice her and locked the vehicle unintentionally, reported Shanghai Daily citing Oriental Morning Post.
Zhu had passed out by the time she was found at the end of school hours. She was taken to a hospital where she died.
- Two Chinese kids die in locked school bus - Sep 14, 2011
- Three students caned over 300 times for not doing homework - May 20, 2011
- Toddler run over by school bus - Feb 13, 2012
- Indian kindergartener, 4, raped by school bus driver, conductors in Dubai - Jan 17, 2011
- West Bengal teacher strips girl in class - Jun 28, 2012
- Teacher suspended for making students slap each other - Dec 19, 2011
- Fatally hurt, but Chinese driver saves lives - Jun 04, 2012
- China kindergarten head jailed for school bus accident - Jul 21, 2012
- Severe memory loss linked to fatal strokes - Feb 02, 2012
- Indian girl, 4, allegedly molested in Dubai school bus leaves for India - Apr 21, 2011
- Malaysian driver rapes girl, 10, in school bus - Jul 29, 2010
- Man finds wallet lost in school 50 years ago - May 01, 2011
- Girl of three killed in Delhi road accident - Apr 30, 2011
- Locked in dark room by teacher, six-year-old dies - Feb 21, 2012
- Seven kids burnt in face for chatting in class - Dec 18, 2010