Chelsea Clinton, Marc Mezvinsky still a happy couple despite distanceFebruary 5th, 2011 - 6:26 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb 5 (ANI): Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton and her husband Marc Mezvinsky are still a very happy couple even though they are living apart, a friend of the family has revealed.
According to Politics Daily, the friend commented after questions were raised in media reports about why the two are currently living nearly 1,900 miles apart.
“The couple are very happy,” AOL News quoted the family friend as saying.
Clinton, 30, is in Manhattan pursuing her doctorate in public policy at New York University, while Mezvinsky, 34, who recently quit his financial sector job at G3 Capital, is spending a few months skiing and snowboarding in Jackson Hole, Wyo.
The National Enquirer had cited a “close” source saying Chelsea asked her parents, former President Bill Clinton and Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, “if they could help her get an annulment” after a serious argument with Mezvinsky over when she would get pregnant.
“These reports are completely false,” the family friend stated. (ANI)
- Source Refutes Reports Claiming Chelsea Clinton's Marriage Is In Trouble - Feb 04, 2011
- Is Chelsea Clinton's husband on the verge of a breakdown? - Feb 24, 2011
- Chelsea Clinton, hubby Marc Mezvinsky 'spending 3 months apart' - Feb 03, 2011
- Chelsea Clinton's husband leaves job & wife for ski slopes - Feb 01, 2011
- Chelsea marries banker in America's `wedding of the century' (Third Lead) - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton says 'I do' in wedding of the century (Second Lead) - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton says 'I do' in a beautiful ceremony (Lead) - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Weds Beau Marc Mezvinsky In Rhinebeck - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton's wedding photos released online - Aug 02, 2010
- Here's what happened at Chelsea Clinton's wedding - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Looks Stunning In Vera Wang Ivory Gown - Aug 01, 2010
- Chelsea Clinton Gets Engaged To Longtime Boyfriend Marc Mezvinsky - Dec 01, 2009
- Chelsea Clinton Reveals Fiance's Ring! - Apr 30, 2010
- Hillary Clinton's mother dies at 92 - Nov 02, 2011
- Mary Steenburgen And Ted Danson At Chelsea Clinton's Wedding - Aug 01, 2010
Tags: annulment, aol news, bill clinton, chelsea clinton, daughter chelsea, doctorate, family friend, financial sector, first daughter, former president bill clinton, friend of the family, happy couple, hillary rodham clinton, husband marc, jackson hole, jackson hole wyo, marc mezvinsky, national enquirer, new york university, president bill clinton