Cat survives microwave, tumble dryer and freezer ordeal!June 19th, 2010 - 7:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 19 (ANI): A young boy’s cat that was cooked in a microwave, then stuffed in a tumble dryer and freezer at the hands of thugs has managed to survive.
According to the Police and RSPCA officers, the attack on the four-year-old’s pet was the worst case of animal cruelty they have ever come across.
Two 16-year-old boys were quizzed a man was arrested after mobile phone footage of the torture was handed to police.
“The cat was reportedly smoking after being let out of the microwave having suffered terribly. I was horrified when I saw the footage,” the Mirror quoted PC Phil Colley as saying.
“We are not sure what damage has been done inside the animal. It is obviously very traumatised,” said Jim Farr, RSPCA Inspector. (ANI)
- Briton suspected of cruelty to cat surrenders - Nov 12, 2011
- Recession affecting pets in Britain - Nov 13, 2011
- Brit woman caught on camera throwing cat in wheelie bin charged - Sep 21, 2010
- Britons held for cramming 69 animals in one house - Mar 31, 2012
- Man kills four cats by smashing them on walls - Nov 26, 2011
- Middle-aged UK woman caught on CCTV dumping cat in wheelie bin - Aug 24, 2010
- Stray cat gives birth in a tumble dryer - Jun 20, 2012
- Animals to be banned from British circuses - Apr 03, 2011
- Pammie spreads Christmas cheer by visiting UK charities - Dec 31, 2010
- Boy dies after hiding in tumble dryer - Apr 13, 2011
- Cat survives 190-km ride on train's underside - Jun 14, 2012
- Cat found sliced in two - Jan 13, 2011
- Woman microwaves kitten, hauled before court - Jul 09, 2011
- Man jailed for eating cats - Feb 16, 2012
- 'Harried' Brit woman says dumping cat in bin was 'just a joke' - Aug 25, 2010