Casey Anthony ordered to go back to OrlandoAugust 2nd, 2011 - 12:44 am ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Orlando, Aug 1 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Casey Anthony has been ordered to go back to Orlando for her probation. It ought to be mentioned that since her acquittal in the Caylee murder case, she hasn’t been seen in the public and has been hiding since then. However now she would need to be seen in the public because the judge has ordered that she needs to appear before her probation officer in Orlando with in the next three days.
Initially the judge had sentenced her to 412 days in jails followed by a probation of up to an year. This order was issued in January last year. However when she was released from jail on the 17th of July 2011, then the sentence of 412 days was adjusted against the time that she had already spent in jail. However her lawyers thought that the probation was also adjusted as well, but recently they learned that actually that it wasn’t.
Judge Stan Strickland clarified the probation condition in a court ruling today and asked Casey Anthony to appear before her probation officer in Orlando within the next 72 hours. Besides that, she also needs to cough up $348 in costs that were incurred by the court and she must also need to pay $20 per month as costs against the supervision that is mandatory for her probation.
- Defense now alleges that Caylee Anthony drowned in pool - May 25, 2011
- Casey Anthony found hiding in Florida - May 23, 2012
- Judge Out Of The Case Of Casey Anthony - Apr 20, 2010
- Casey Anthony trial continues - Jun 03, 2011
- Judge In The 'Casey Anthony Murder Case' Judges That The Death Penalty Is Not A Manifestation of Sexism - May 12, 2010
- Grandmother breaks down during Casey Anthony trial - Jun 01, 2011
- Psychiatrist: 'Casey Anthony was cheerful in jail' - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony trial costs more than $140,000 - Jul 22, 2011
- Reports suggest that Casey Anthony is in hiding - Sep 22, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial: Jury sees pictures of Caylee's skull - Jun 10, 2011
- Casey Anthony reveals that she became pregnant after being raped - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony's case judge steps down - Apr 20, 2010
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Caylee Anthony murder trail throws up more surprises - May 27, 2011
- Casey Anthony May Get Death Penalty - May 15, 2010