Casey Anthony found hiding in FloridaMay 23rd, 2012 - 7:14 pm ICT by Aishwarya Bhatt
Florida, May 23 (THAINDIAN NEWS) Casey Anthony has been found hiding in Florida, 10 months after the end of her trial. She will now have to return to Orlando’s courts. The 26 year old was controversially acquitted in the murder trial of Caylee, her 2 year old daughter. Caylee’s lifeless body was found near her family home after her disappearance in 2008.
One of the many inconsistencies in her trial defence was her invention of a fake babysitter called Zenaida.
Anthony is now being sued by Zenaida Gonzalez, who claims that she has lost her job and has been thrown out of her apartment because she shares name with the fake nanny fabricated by Anthony. Gonzalez has never worked as a babysitter.
Anthony’s legal defence team has admitted that the babysitter story has simply Anthony’s fabrication. Nevertheless, she never publicly explained the reasons why she misled the public and law enforcement authorities into believing that the invented babysitter may have kidnapped her daughter.
After her controversial acquittal, it has been reported that Anthony has received several death threats. For this reason, her attorneys are carrying out an intense legal battle to ensure that she will not appear in the courts.
- Grandmother breaks down during Casey Anthony trial - Jun 01, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial continues - Jun 03, 2011
- Cindy Anthony will not face perjury charges - Jul 13, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial: Jury sees pictures of Caylee's skull - Jun 10, 2011
- Reports suggest that Casey Anthony is in hiding - Sep 22, 2011
- Defense now alleges that Caylee Anthony drowned in pool - May 25, 2011
- Caylee Anthony murder trail throws up more surprises - May 27, 2011
- Casey Anthony trial costs more than $140,000 - Jul 22, 2011
- Judge Out Of The Case Of Casey Anthony - Apr 20, 2010
- Psychiatrist: 'Casey Anthony was cheerful in jail' - Jan 12, 2012
- Casey Anthony ordered to go back to Orlando - Aug 02, 2011
- Bill Maher compares Casey Anthony's case to 'Republican Thinking' - Jul 11, 2011
- Prosecutors Desire The Death Penalty For Casey Anthony - May 15, 2010
- Casey Anthony May Get Death Penalty - May 15, 2010
- Casey Anthony reveals that she became pregnant after being raped - Jan 12, 2012
Tags: 10 months, acquittal, anthony gonzalez, apartment, attorneys, babysitter, casey, death threats, defence team, disappearance, florida florida, inconsistencies, invention, job, law enforcement authorities, legal defence, lifeless body, murder trial, nanny, zenaida