Campbell poses nude for perfume campaignJuly 23rd, 2009 - 1:22 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 23 (IANS) Supermodel Naomi Campbell has posed nude for a new fragrance from Dolce & Gabana.
Campbell is the face of 3 L’Imperatrice, which apparently smells of watermelon, kiwi, pink cyclamen and musk. Mirror.co.uk reports that Campbell stripped for the campaign, but used her hands to cover her modesty.
The scent will be out in shops soon.
- Madonna plans second perfume - Apr 18, 2012
- Britney Spears to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Cher Lloyd launches perfume - Sep 02, 2012
- Dolce and Gabbana honour Naomi Campbell - Sep 23, 2010
- Campbell rejects 'supermodel' title - Feb 08, 2012
- Kate Moss makes fun of Enrique - Mar 26, 2012
- Former Campbell agent claims having evidence against Naomi - Nov 22, 2010
- Naomi Campbell, Kate Moss no more friends? - Sep 26, 2010
- My latest perfume inspired by daughter: Moss - Nov 04, 2011
- Britney to release two-in-one fragrance - May 24, 2012
- Naomi Campbell denies lying under oath in perfume case - Nov 05, 2010
- Naomi Campbell to take 2010 off to start family - Nov 30, 2009
- Perfume-obsessed Kate Moss likes to smell good - Oct 26, 2010
- Saucy Naomi Campbell goes topless for D&G scent ad - Jul 23, 2009
- Campbell accused of lying about ex-manager's profits in perfume dispute - Nov 04, 2010