Camilla rebranding herself to win over the British publicNovember 14th, 2007 - 8:25 am ICT by admin
The 60-year-old has commissioned designer Anna Valentine to create a dozen frocks for her, and has even dyed her white hair to ensure a stunning look.
“First Camilla dyed her hair white, now it’s step two in her image transformation,” the Daily Mail quoted a source, as saying.
“She wants to become more dynamic with her fashion and has been in talks with her favourite designer Anna Valentine.
“Camilla has felt like all eyes have been on the Diana inquest recently and she wants to make sure she looks as good as possible,” the source added. (ANI)
- Users write abusive posts about Camilla on Queen's Facebook page - Nov 11, 2010
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Supermodel claims Prince Charles asked her for 'private catwalk show' - Jan 12, 2011
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Duchess Of Cornwall Camilla becomes gran to twin boys - Jan 01, 2010
- Duchess of Cornwall Camilla breaks leg while hillwalking in Scotland - Apr 09, 2010
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- Prince Charles: Camilla could be queen - Nov 22, 2010
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010
- Russell Brand's awkward encounter with Prince Charles - Nov 16, 2010
- Queen Elizabeth takes style tips from Kate - Mar 14, 2012
- Kate Middleton's parents eye Camilla's old manor house - Mar 22, 2011
- Attack On Royal Couple Of Britain Following Rise In University Fees - Dec 10, 2010
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Winehouse's 'Back To Black' dress on auction - Nov 10, 2011