Camilla ditches her blonde hair for platinum locksNovember 14th, 2007 - 1:49 am ICT by admin
While the Duchess’ decision to change her look is not clear, it could be because Mrs Hansford advises her clients that with age taking a toll on hair, it is better to blend in the remaining hair with grey than vice versa.
“Grey hair is difficult to ignore once it takes hold, and blending it in rather than covering it up is a great way to deal with it,” The Daily Mail quoted her, as saying.
Camilla has her hair cut at a different salon, in Belgravia, or at home by celebrity stylist Hugh Green but always goes to Hansford’s salon for highlights and colouring.
She has been doing so for the past 22 years. (ANI)
- William wants Kate to be called 'princess' - May 01, 2011
- Prince Charles states publicly that his wife Camilla could be Queen - Nov 20, 2010
- Russell Brand's awkward encounter with Prince Charles - Nov 16, 2010
- Prince Charles now favoured as next king of England - Jun 11, 2012
- Kate Middleton's parents eye Camilla's old manor house - Mar 22, 2011
- Prince Charles, wife Camilla arrive in Delhi - Oct 02, 2010
- Fairytale wedding for Will-Kat - world hopes happily ever after - Apr 29, 2011
- David Cameron backs 'Queen Camilla' - Nov 22, 2010
- Prince William, Kate Middleton's wedding reception to have just 300 guests - Jan 10, 2011
- Selena Gomez shows off her new hairstyle - Jan 12, 2012
- Supermodel claims Prince Charles asked her for 'private catwalk show' - Jan 12, 2011
- Katie Price back to her blonde best - Dec 12, 2010
- All set for Will-Kat wedding - Apr 29, 2011
- Hairstylist reveals Kate's wedding 'hair do' secrets - May 01, 2011
- Charles, Camilla needed neat gin before meeting dignitaries: Laura Bush - Apr 29, 2010