Burrell ”wants to make peace with Princes William, Harry”March 12th, 2009 - 2:21 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 12 (ANI): Disgraced royal butler Paul Burrell is desperate to make up with Princes William and Harry, it has emerged.
The 50-year-old, who was widely criticized for making money using late Princess Dianas name, was tellingly excluded from her memorial service in 2007 by the Princes, who had been close to him in their childhood.
Now the ex-servant, is said to be anxious to build bridges with William and Harry after more than a decade of being out of contact.
Paul adored William and Harry when they were young and they obviously knew each other well, The Daily Express quoted a pal, as saying.
The Princes even used to play with his sons Nicholas and Alexander when they were growing up. Paul was obviously very hurt when he was excluded from the memorial service and feels the Princes have been turned against him.
“But he feels lifes too short and is keen to restore good relations in some way. He still has contacts in the royal household, and there is a hope there might be a way of getting a message to them, the pal added.
Burrell faced ridicule for his shambolic performance at the Princesss inquest last year. (ANI)
- Princess Diana's former butler 'wants to patch up with William' - Nov 22, 2010
- Kate will wear ghost of Diana on hand: Ex-butler - Apr 26, 2011
- Prince William preparing to wed Kate Middleton, says Diana's former butler - Aug 15, 2010
- Stalker threatens to kill Princess Diana's butler - Aug 20, 2012
- Kate Middleton to ride in Diana's carriage - Mar 22, 2011
- Elton not performing at Prince Williams' wedding - Jan 25, 2011
- William - a prince, a pilot and a patron of charities - Apr 29, 2011
- Paul Burrell still exploiting Diana's name for gain - Jun 08, 2009
- Princess Di has concluded her death was a 'well-planned accident': Psychic - Aug 31, 2010
- Flashback of royal family before William-Kate wedding - Apr 23, 2011
- Prince William to wed Kate Middleton next year, say bookies - Aug 14, 2010
- Kate Middleton wears red Alexander McQueen dress for Queen's Diamond Jubilee celebrations - Jun 04, 2012
- Kate Middleton to overtake Diana to become world's most talked-about woman - Apr 19, 2011
- $25,000: Australia's official gift for William-Kate wedding - Apr 18, 2011
- Princess Di's family to occupy front row at Wills-Kate wedding - Apr 24, 2011