Burger King’s NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 caloriesAugust 19th, 2010 - 5:47 pm ICT by ANI
New York, Aug 19 (ANI): Burger King is introducing a new NY Pizza Burger that features a gut-busting four broiled Whopper burgers.
It’s topped with pepperoni, mozzarella and marinara sauce, all stacked on a 9-1/2-inch sesame seed bun. The burger is cut into six pizza-style slices, allowing diners to share the agita and the ecstasy.
According to The New York Daily News, the massive meal will join the menu at the Whopper Bar in Times Square.
According to Burger King, the NY Pizza Burger contains 420 calories and 24 grams of fat per serving. All in all, that translates into 2,520 calories and 144 grams of fat.
But Fifth Third Burger, introduced last year by the minor league West Michigan Whitecaps, is way ahead with 4,889 calories.
Company Vice President John Schaufelberger called it homage to New York Burger King.
Other prominent beaf treats include Meat Beast Whopper, another New York exclusive featuring beef, bacon, pepperoni, American cheese and mayo.
There’s also the Pepper Bacon Steakhouse burger, with bacon and melted cheddar cheese, and a California Whopper topped with bacon, Swiss cheese and guacamole. (ANI)
- Burger King to launch 'Pizza Burger' with 2,520-calorie! - Aug 23, 2010
- Burger King's 'Pizza Burger' has a whooping 2500 calories - Aug 23, 2010
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Man orders whopper with 1000 slices of cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Giant burger sets new world record - Sep 04, 2012
- Pizzas beat Indian curry meals in Britain - Aug 09, 2010
- Gordon Ramsay's cookbook named worst of 2010 for unhealthy recipes - Dec 21, 2010
- Unhealthiest of fast foods revealed - Aug 10, 2010
- Corn Dog Pizza wins blue ribbon at Minnesota State Fair - Sep 24, 2010
- Milkshake having 2000 calories tops the list of the '20 Worst Drinks' - May 30, 2010
- Thin crust pizzas not necessarily a healthier option - Jan 25, 2011
- Taste the 1,500-calorie 'latest food atrocity' burger to believe it! - Jun 23, 2010
- Forget Indian curry meals, Pizza is now Britain's favourite dish - Aug 09, 2010
- Study says that eat hot dogs for better health - Mar 25, 2011
Tags: agita, american cheese, beaf, beef bacon, burger king, cheddar cheese, company vice president, homage to new york, minor league, mozzarella, new york daily news, ny pizza, pepperoni, pizza style, president john, sesame seed bun, swiss cheese, times square, west michigan whitecaps, york daily news