Burger King to launch ‘Pizza Burger’ with 2,520-calorie!August 23rd, 2010 - 1:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, August 23 (ANI): Burger King, a fast food chain, is all set to launch a ‘Pizza Burger’, which will have 2,520-calorie.
‘Pizza Burger’ will be covered in mozzarella, pepperoni and pesto and marinara sauce.
The NY Pizza Burger, due to debut next month at Burger King’s new New York flagship Whopper Bar restaurant, is four times the size of the chain’s Whopper, comes on a nine-and-a-half inch sesame bun, and is just over the 2,500 daily calorie allowance for men.
The Pizza Burger contains 144g of fat, 59g of which is saturated, 3,780mg of salt, which is more than double the daily limit for adults, and will cost 13 dollars, or 8.40 pounds, reports the Telegraph.
Burger King has emphasised that the new offering is meant to be shared.
However, John Schaufelberger, Burger King’s vice-president, said it “demonstrates the type of menu offerings our guests can expect.” (ANI)
- Burger King's NY Pizza Burger is waistline buster at 2,520 calories - Aug 19, 2010
- Burger King's 'Pizza Burger' has a whooping 2500 calories - Aug 23, 2010
- Burger King introduces bacon sundae in the US - Jun 13, 2012
- Burger King launches '1160-calorie Meat Monster' in Japan - Apr 13, 2011
- Iceland's double decker pizza packs a whooping 1780 calories - Nov 07, 2011
- World's Biggest Burger To Find It's Place In Guinness Book Of World Records - Jun 14, 2010
- Man orders whopper with 1000 slices of cheese - Jul 16, 2012
- Beckham joins Burger King campaign - Apr 07, 2012
- Burger King releases 7 patty whooper - Oct 25, 2009
- $5k Las Vegas burger that will take quite a bite out of your wallet! - Jan 30, 2011
- Ledos Pizza Treat For The Loyal Customers - Oct 06, 2010
- New Italian delights under candlelight at Rhapsody - May 05, 2010
- Burger King Staff Fired After Francisco Perez Receipt Insults - Nov 19, 2010
- Italy lays out pasta, cheese for Delhi homes - Nov 10, 2010
- McDonald's, Burger King now 'serving healthier foods' - Jul 15, 2010