Bugatti Veyron Driver Lets Supercar Loose On AutobahnFebruary 4th, 2011 - 8:50 pm ICT by GD
By Ranjan Bhaduri
Feb 4, (THAINDIAN NEWS) There are some people who feel like driving their sports sedan or SUVs at insane speeds but the speed limits and traffic thwart their lofty aspirations. However, when one gets to accelerate on a super fast motorway like Autobahn he can implement his dream to race ahead of everyone at breakneck speed. One unidentified driver did the same when he got the opportunity to drive the famous Bugatti Veyron on Germany’s Autobahn. The man drove the super car known as one of the fastest cars of the world at an incredible speed of 353 km/h. While a large section of the German motorway allows the drivers to drive at high speeds, this was possibly a little over the top.
In recent times the German Motorway has become known for trucks and slow drivers. To solve this issue the driver of the Bugatti Veyron adopted a technique. He attached a flashing police light atop the car which made his dream run easier on Autobahn. The Motorists moved out of his way. The Veyron, touted as a super car has a turbo charged 1,000 horsepower engine and it can cruise at a blazing speed of 400 km/h. Hence it is easy to see why the driver chose this model. The video of the car cruising past Autobahn has been posted on a number of sites by now.
Made by iconic Bugatti Automobiles and designed by legendary Volkswagen group of Japan, Bugatti Veyron is named after Pierre Veyron, a famous French racing car driver. Top Gear, a noted BBC TV program named this car as the Car of the Decade for the years 2000-2009.
- World's fastest car Bugatti Veyron launched in India - Oct 28, 2010
- Bugatti Veyron declared world's fastest car at 268 m per hour - Jul 07, 2010
- Forbes releases its list of the world's most expensive cars - Dec 16, 2010
- Bugatti plans to build world's fastest sedan - Oct 01, 2009
- Katie Price to release an affordable pink car - Aug 09, 2011
- Speeding Swedish drivers' fines to fund lottery for safe drivers! - Nov 29, 2010
- Mercedes relaunches premium car Maybach - Feb 01, 2011
- Niche super-car makers steal Geneva show - Mar 19, 2009
- "Man Made" Series Tells Why Bugatti Veyron Labels It Expensive - Apr 27, 2010
- Brit racer dubbed next 'Lewis Hamilton' faces driving ban after doing 92mph in 50mph zone - Nov 22, 2010
- Aditya Patel tests Audi in Germany - Dec 02, 2011
- Bolisetti to drive in British GT series - Jan 22, 2012
- 2.1 mn-pound Bugatti Veyron is most expensive car ever advertised - Aug 09, 2011
- F1 champ Button's car on sale for 900,000 pounds - Oct 21, 2009
- World's fastest solar car has power of household toaster! - Jan 07, 2011
Tags: autobahn, breakneck speed, bugatti automobiles, bugatti veyron, car driver, fastest cars, french racing, high speeds, horsepower engine, lofty aspirations, motorists, motorway, police light, racing car, ranjan, slow drivers, speed limits, speed one, top gear, volkswagen group