Bruce Willis sued for allegedly walking off the setFebruary 28th, 2009 - 9:12 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 28 (IANS) A lawsuit has been filed against Hollywood actor Bruce Willis for walking off the set despite his commitment to direct the movie.
Foresight Unlimited claims it inked a deal with Willis to direct a movie called “Three Stories About Joan”, starring Owen Wilson and Camilla Belle, reported tmz.com.
The lawsuit, filed in Los Angeles County Superior Court, claims: “Willis abruptly and without notice terminated his services as director for personal reasons and walked off the set”.
The suit seeks more than $4 million as damages.
Willis’ legal Spokesperson, Marty Singer said: “The suit is absurd. The movie collapsed because the producers didn’t have the money to pay anyone.”
“The producers were required to salary money in an escrow account, but never did. Willis will sue the producers for the fee they promised.”
- Director Bruce Willis sued for walking off $20m movie set - Feb 28, 2009
- ''Three Stories About Joan'' lawsuit frivolous, says Bruce Willis rep - Mar 03, 2009
- Bruce Willis files counter-suit against ''Joan'' producers breach-of-contractcase - Mar 06, 2009
- Travolta in legal trouble over alleged gay encounters - Jun 23, 2012
- Courtney Love in legal trouble - Jun 27, 2012
- Bieber paternity lawsuit dropped - Nov 17, 2011
- Ex-manager files lawsuit against MJ's estate - Feb 18, 2012
- Scorsese faces lawsuit for delayed project - Aug 24, 2012
- Mel Gibson's ex-girlfriend still plans to sue him - Mar 13, 2011
- Cameron moves to dismiss 'Avatar' lawsuit - Jul 17, 2012
- Bleu facing lawsuit over film promotion - Aug 06, 2011
- Report: Justin Bieber to take paternity test to end baby rumors - Nov 08, 2011
- Report: U.S. woman drops paternity lawsuit against Justin Bieber - Nov 16, 2011
- Courtney Love ordered to pay $35,000 to former maids - Jun 01, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
Tags: actor bruce willis, bruce willis, camilla belle, county superior court, damages, escrow account, foresight, hollywood, hollywood actor, london feb, los angeles county, los angeles county superior court, money, owen wilson, personal reasons, producers, salary, spokesperson