Brown denies leaking Rihanna’s photosMay 11th, 2009 - 1:20 pm ICT by IANS
London, May 11 (IANS) Singer Chris Brown has denied rumours suggesting that he leaked ex-girlfriend Rihanna’s nude photos on the Internet, insisting he had nothing to do with the scandal.
A set of photographs apparently featuring Rihanna in various states of undress surfaced online Friday.
It was reported that Brown was responsible for leaking the photos following the couple’s February quarrel that left Rihanna battered and bruised. But the “Kiss kiss” hitmaker is adamant he had nothing to do with the photos, reported femalefirst.co.uk.
“This is both a false and defamatory statement. Chris (Brown) has not released or ‘leaked’ any photos of Rihanna (or anyone else for that matter),” said the singer’s spokesperson.
The on-off couple are currently embroiled in a legal case after Brown was accused of felony assault and making criminal threats.
- Brown admits clicking naked photos of himself - Mar 17, 2011
- Rihanna, Brown enjoy dinner date? - Jul 28, 2012
- Chris Brown's naked pic 'leaked online by ex' - Mar 06, 2011
- Shocking new pics of bruised Rihanna emerge - Feb 25, 2011
- Chris Brown denies involvement in Rihanna's nude photo leak - May 11, 2009
- Rihanna won't talk to Brown again - Mar 31, 2011
- Brown sends champagne to Rihanna - Jun 12, 2012
- Rihanna proud Of Chris Brown - Sep 12, 2012
- Rihanna's outlook changed after assault - Jun 02, 2011
- New nude photos of Rihanna surface online - Feb 01, 2011
- Chris Brown hits back at claims he leaked nude photo to gain publicity - Mar 20, 2011
- Chris Brown wants Rihanna restraining order lifted - Jan 30, 2011
- Brown in naked photo scandal - Mar 09, 2011
- Chris Brown caught kissing Rihanna - Jul 27, 2012
- Rihanna copies Brown's gold grills - Sep 14, 2012
Tags: chris brown, criminal threats, defamatory statement, ex girlfriend, felony assault, femalefirst, hitmaker, kiss kiss, legal case, london, nude photos, photographs, quarrel, rihanna, scandal, singer chris, spokesperson, undress