Brits live like animals in a jungle, says hate cleric Anjem ChoudharyMarch 14th, 2009 - 5:17 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 14 (ANI): To stop Britons living like animals, hate preacher Anjem Choudhary has said that he wants Sharia law in Britain.
The British live like animals in a jungle with their alcohol, gambling, prostitution and pornography, he said.
He wants Britain to be brought under Sharia law, with women forced to wear burkas and put to death for adultery.
Choudhary wants Britain to be brought under Sharia law, with women forced to wear burkas and put to death for adultery, The Sun reported.
Choudary (41), the man behind the vile Luton protests against British troops, said anyone caught drunk should suffer 40 lashes and adulterers should be stoned to death.
He said his groups ultimate aim was to fly the flag of Allah above 10 Downing Street and bring about a pure Islamic State with Sharia Law in Britain.
But Choudary right-hand man of exiled Omar Bakri said he had every right to stay here and is proud to be hated. (ANI)
- British Muslims arrested in France burqa ban protest - Apr 11, 2011
- Lebanese authorities arrest Islamist hate cleric Omar Bakri following life sentence - Nov 15, 2010
- Islamic Sharia law zones set up across Britain - Jul 28, 2011
- UK hate preacher wants to rename Buckingham Palace Buckingham Masjid! - Oct 29, 2009
- Hate cleric warns of attack after life sentence - Nov 13, 2010
- UK Tory leaders react angrily to exiled hate preachers Islamic rant - Mar 21, 2009
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleri - Nov 16, 2010
- UK hate preacher demands Koran-bashing author's trial under sharia court - Sep 04, 2009
- Radical UK Muslims' secret conference scrapped following cops' intervention - Nov 29, 2010
- France puts burqua ban into effect - Apr 11, 2011
- 'London Taliban' sharia law to target women and homosexuals - Apr 18, 2011
- 7/7-attack anniversary: Muslim hate cleric warns UK of more terror attacks - Jul 06, 2010
- Enraged hate preacher tells Brit Muslims not to wear poppies - Nov 07, 2008
- Brit Muslim hate cleric leads appeal for jihad cash - Mar 15, 2009
- Britain rules out possibilities of imposing 'burka' ban - Jul 18, 2010
Tags: 10 downing street, adulterers, adultery, aim, alcohol, allah, british troops, britons, cleric, downing street, fly, islamic state, jungle, lashes, omar bakri, pornography, preacher, prostitution, protests, right hand man