Brits are moaning pub-goers, says pollJune 23rd, 2010 - 5:59 pm ICT by ANI
London, June 23 (ANI): Britons are moaning pub goers, a new study has revealed.
The English are a nation of moaning pub-goers, who can’t dance but love a bargain and are likely to ask you about your journey, says the study.
The most common things the English like to do are travelling in the local, eating roast dinners and talking about the weather, found the survey conducted on 5,000 adults.
As far as personality is concerned, the English like to moan, are overly polite and bad at expressing emotions, but are able to laugh at themselves.
Wells Bombardier Beer conducted the study.
“These typically English traits show the breadth of characteristics, interests and idiosyncrasies that make this country what it is,” the Daily Express quoted Chris Lewis of Wells Bombardier Beer as saying.
“The English are a unique group of people but we are endlessly adaptable,” said Iain Aitch, author of ‘We’re British, Innit’. (ANI)
- Half of Brits' daily conversations are completely pointless: Study - Aug 18, 2010
- Activists slam dog food menu in Philippines - Jul 10, 2011
- Scotch eggs named UK's Best Bar Snack - Nov 11, 2009
- Briton banned from bar for unique dancing moves! - Jul 10, 2012
- Stewart loves British pubs - Nov 06, 2011
- Britons spend a year of their lives in the pub - Aug 04, 2012
- Britons bought more beer at shops than pubs - Jan 25, 2011
- What will you miss during foreign tour - Mar 24, 2012
- Soaps, queues, booze, weather news the traits of a typical Brit revealed! - Nov 11, 2008
- Forget stiff upper lip, Britain has become a nation of whingers - Aug 12, 2010
- More than one pub closing every day in the UK - Mar 28, 2011
- Lily Allen unhappy with husband's drinking - Apr 15, 2012
- Warm parenting offers hope for callous, unemotional kids - Jul 25, 2012
- He stabs at misspelt graffiti - Aug 07, 2011
- Here's why Guinness tastes better in Ireland than anywhere else on earth - Mar 08, 2011
Tags: adults, bargain, bombardier, breadth, britons, chris lewis, daily express, english traits, expressing emotions, goers, idiosyncrasies, journey, june 23, london, personality, poll, roast dinners, weather