Britons are the angriest people in Europe, reveals pollMay 15th, 2009 - 12:49 pm ICT by ANI
London, May 15 (ANI): A new poll has revealed that Britons are the angriest people in Europe.
The poll conducted for comedy channel G.O.L.D also revealed that most of the UK people lose their temper, on average, four times a day.
Queue-jumping is what irks them most, followed by traffic jams.
The second most angry people were found to be Italians, who lose their temper, on average, 3.5 times a day.
The French were third on the list, while Scandinavians were most placid, reports the Daily Express.
The top 10 frustrations for Britons:
1 Queue-jumpers. 2 Traffic jams. 3 Rude service in shops. 4 Ill-mannered neighbours. 5 Foreign call centres. 6 Racist and bigoted behaviour. 7 Erratic driving. 8 Swearing in public. 9 Spitting in the street. 10 Badly functioning computers. (ANI)
- Britons fed up of queueing - Aug 04, 2010
- It takes just 10 minutes for Brits to lose patience in a queue - Nov 05, 2010
- Britons say sorry eight times a day - Sep 14, 2011
- Oslo killer warns of more attacks, sent to solitary confinement (Second Lead) - Jul 25, 2011
- Australia's New South Wales has most racial tensions - Feb 23, 2011
- Britons spend a year of their lives in the pub - Aug 04, 2012
- 'Pornistan' Pakistan is 'world's third biggest porn viewing nation' - Jul 22, 2010
- Brits have sex for 49 days, 13hrs and 41mins during their lifetimes - Sep 01, 2010
- DDA's demolition causes traffic jams in Delhi - Jan 12, 2011
- It takes twice as long to reach the front of a queue than it did 2yrs back - Aug 23, 2010
- 20,000 mobile phones lost in Britain everyday - Dec 22, 2010
- Minaj wants kids protected from her lyrics - Apr 29, 2012
- Here''s how you can sneak to a concert''s front row without being caught - Nov 07, 2008
- Mobiles making Britons lose their manners - May 17, 2012
- Swiss Olympian kicked off team after sending racist tweet - Aug 01, 2012