Briton used air freshener on Asian kidsFebruary 15th, 2011 - 4:37 pm ICT by IANS
London, Feb 15 (IANS) A nursery teacher in Britain sprayed air freshener on Asian children who smelt of curry, a disciplinary panel was told.Fortyeight-year-old Elizabeth Davies is alleged to have told a colleague: “There’s a waft coming in from paradise.”
The Sun reported that Davies is accused of spraying children who broke wind and she washed their hands with disinfectant. And if the kids wet themselves, she would make them stand on a newspaper.
Davies, who has denied the allegations, was sacked from her job at Hafod Primary, Swansea.
Her case is being heard at the the General Teaching Council for Wales.
- Elizabeth Davies sprayed air-freshener on kids who smelled of curry - Feb 15, 2011
- UK teacher banned for 2-yrs for spraying Asian pupils with air freshener - Feb 17, 2011
- Elizabeth Davies Sprayed Kids who Smelled of Curry - Feb 15, 2011
- UK teacher 'sprayed Asian pupils with air freshener for smelling of curry' - Feb 15, 2011
- Facebook drinking posts teacher Elizabeth Scarlett reprimanded - Feb 08, 2012
- Teacher shocks pupils with wild posts on Facebook - Feb 09, 2012
- Brit teacher to continue career after porn found on class computer - Sep 18, 2010
- Catherine Zeta-Jones to play Liz Taylor in biopic? - May 01, 2011
- How to protect kids this flu season - Jan 16, 2011
- Court allows nursery admissions at 3-plus (Lead) - Jan 27, 2012
- Washing lines considered 'a health and safety risk' in UK! - Sep 11, 2010
- Delhi court allows nursery admissions at 3-plus - Jan 27, 2012
- British schools face space crunch - Jul 27, 2012
- Indian-origin woman found guilty of hitting kid - May 18, 2011
- Court allows nursery admissions at 3-plus (Second Lead) - Jan 27, 2012