Britney’s father to be in charge of her business affairsOctober 29th, 2008 - 11:29 pm ICT by IANS
London, Oct 29 (IANS) Pop star Britney Spears’ business affairs will be controlled by her father Jamie Spears on a permanent basis.Jamie was put in charge of the singer’s property and finances in February following her public meltdown and the conservatorship was due to end Dec 31, reports thesun.co.uk.
However, an LA judge ruled Tuesday that Jamie will stay on indefinitely as co-conservator, with attorney Andrew Wallett, following recommendation from Britney’s lawyers.
Her court-appointed attorney Samuel Ingham told the judge: “I’ve met several times with (Britney) and she requested that I not object to the permanent conservatorship.”
It is claimed that Britney hopes the move will help her to regain custody of her two children with ex-husband Kevin Federline.
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Britney to remain under dad's conservatorship - Dec 24, 2009
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney "more than ready" to take control of own affairs - Sep 16, 2010
- Britney's conservatorship could end soon - Dec 08, 2009
- Control of Britney's estate remains under father - Oct 01, 2010
- Britney auctions 2008 MTV Music Awards dress for Haiti - Jan 23, 2010
- Britney Spears regains custody of her children - Apr 18, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Britney officially placed under permanent conservatorship - Jan 07, 2009