Britney Spears sued by former bodyguardMay 20th, 2009 - 12:53 pm ICT by IANS
Los Angeles, May 20 (IANS) A lawsuit has been filed by a former bodyguard of Britney Spears against the singer and a security company for causing personal injury.
The court papers filed here Monday reveal that Britney caused injuries to Kerry Vine, who worked for Spears and Advanced Security Concepts, reported people.com.
Vine further claimed that Spears, 27, and the security company “caused [him] harmful or offensive contact without his consent”. His injuries were not described in the lawsuit.
- Britney sued by ex bodyguard for negligence - May 20, 2009
- Spears full of obnoxious habits, claims ex-bodyguard - Jul 22, 2011
- Has Spears settled harassment lawsuit? - Mar 02, 2012
- Britney Spears Sued For Sexual Harassment By Former Bodyguard Fernando Flores - Sep 09, 2010
- Britney Spears denies accusations in Flores' lawsuit - Jul 21, 2011
- Britney agrees to pay to end lawsuit - Feb 18, 2012
- Spears' fiance to become her co-conservator - Apr 09, 2012
- Britney Spears denies sexual harassment charges - Sep 11, 2010
- Britney Spears sued over fragrance deal - Apr 01, 2011
- Gloria Trevi's bodyguards accused of assault - May 24, 2012
- Britney Spears in legal mess over perfume deal - Mar 31, 2011
- Spears' fiance becomes her co-conservator - Apr 26, 2012
- Bodyguard Sues Britney for Sexual Harassment - Sep 10, 2010
- Britney's bodyguard to file sexual harassment lawsuit against her - Sep 09, 2010
- Jay Z in copyright lawsuit - Jun 21, 2012