Britney Spears may lose her kids custody foreverOctober 30th, 2008 - 6:18 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 30 (ANI): Popstar Britney Spears may lose her kids forever, as she has agreed to a court ruling that put her dad in permanent charge of her affairs.
The Hit Me Baby One More Time hitmaker and pals hope the deal will let her visit her sons, Sean Preston, three, and Jayden James, two, more often.
Legal experts have said that after admitting that Britney is unfit to look after herself, the singer may lose her chance getting full custody of the boys, who live with their father, Kevin Federline.
If one court found shes not capable of taking care of herself and her affairs, how is another court going to find her able to take care of the affairs of two babies? The Daily Star quoted a family law specialist, as saying.
After her public meltdown, Britney is now fighting to be back at top spot. (ANI)
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Federline poses with pregnant girlfriend - Apr 06, 2011
- Britney 'to file for full custody of kids before Christmas' - Oct 11, 2009
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Britney Spears set to marry again? - Jun 11, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Spears excited about turning 30 - Sep 03, 2011
Tags: babies, baby one more time, britney spears, dad, daily star, family law specialist, full custody, hit me baby one more time, hitmaker, jayden james, kevin federline, legal experts, london, meltdown, oct 30, pals, popstar