Britney Spears is back in shapeJanuary 17th, 2009 - 4:40 pm ICT by IANS
London, Jan 17 (IANS) After giving birth to two boys, Britney Spears was out of shape for several years but now she is back with her sculpted body thanks to a strenuous workout.“I have had to work hard at getting my body back to where it used to be. I used to be obsessed with working out but right now I am not giving my best because I am more focused on making music,” dailymail.co.uk quoted Britney Spears as saying.
Spears started going to the gym and dance training classes last summer where she lost 20 pounds weight.
After making her comeback last year and scoring a number one hit with Womanizer, Spears is preparing to reclaim her pop crown with a world tour “The Circus” which kicks off from her home state of Louisiana in March.
- Kardashian worried over 'too big' derriere - Aug 29, 2012
- Scherzinger counting calories since teenage - Nov 22, 2011
- Emily still dreams of joining circus - Mar 16, 2012
- Video of marines lip-synching Spears' 'Hold It Against Me' is YouTube hit - Apr 23, 2011
- Aguilera not crumbling under 'weight' issues - Jan 09, 2012
- Britney wants strippers' pole to workout - May 01, 2009
- Sylvester Stallone's beefy look pushed John to gym - Jul 20, 2012
- Rowland wants figure like Campbell - Oct 21, 2011
- 'Femme Fatale' is my best ever album: Spears - Mar 28, 2011
- Secret behind Swank's svelte frame - Aug 27, 2011
- Emily Blunt wants to be part of circus - Mar 18, 2012
- I want to be fit, not all muscles: Anil Kapoor - May 01, 2012
- Kim Kardashian steps up fitness regime - Dec 05, 2010
- Megan Fox not anorexic, says trainer - Mar 10, 2011
- Katy Perry brushes six times a day - Mar 24, 2012