Britney admits marrying Federline for wrong reasonsNovember 20th, 2008 - 10:41 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 20 (IANS) Two years after the breakdown of her brief marriage to Kevin Federline, pop star Britney Spears has admitted she wed for the “wrong reasons”.According to dailymail.co.uk, Spears, 26, spoke for the first time about her failed marriage to the dancer-turned-rapper in her upcoming documentary “For The Record”.
Spears married Federline in September 2004, five months after they met and she gave birth to their first son Sean Preston a year later.
In the documentary, the singer also said she made a mistake by marrying Federline.
“I think I married for the wrong reasons. Instead of following my heart and doing something that made me really happy, I just did it for the idea of everything,” she said in the video.
- Spears, Trawick engaged - Dec 17, 2011
- Spears to have intimate wedding - Aug 23, 2012
- My kids will be in showbiz: Spears - Sep 21, 2011
- Federline 'really happy' for Spears - Dec 20, 2011
- Confused Spears delays wedding ceremony - Jul 30, 2012
- Spears may share kids' custody with Federline - Apr 18, 2011
- Britney Spears 'to regain custody of her sons' - Apr 17, 2011
- Wedding bells for Britney Spears, Jason Trawick? - Apr 07, 2011
- Britney Spears loves her kitchen - Nov 28, 2011
- Britney Spears planning traditional wedding ? - Dec 31, 2011
- Spears buys motorbike for boyfriend - Dec 16, 2011
- Spears keen on another child - Aug 31, 2011
- Spears wants full time custody of sons - Nov 25, 2010
- Divorce from Britney made me fat: Kevin Federline - Mar 31, 2010
- Spears plans to settle down with Trawick - May 17, 2011