British women jailed for ’sadistic’ tortureJuly 30th, 2010 - 6:01 pm ICT by ANI
London, July 30 (ANI): Two British women have landed in jail after torturing a friend whom they believed had slept with one of their ex-boyfriends.
Lucy Viner-Mood, 22, and Lois Gibson, 18, locked Georgia Fenn in a flat for 18 hours while they beat her unconscious repeatedly.
The two flatmates attacked her in March after hearing that she had slept with Viner-Mood’s former boyfriend, Maidstone Crown Court heard.
A judge, who described the attack as “evil”, sentenced Viner-Mood to five years in jail and Gibson to three years in a young offenders institute.
The pair, both of Langton Green, Tunbridge Wells, Kent, each admitted false imprisonment and assault causing actual bodily harm.
Anne Phillips, prosecuting, told how terrified Georgia tried to flee her attackers by trying to get out the front door but was dragged back for further punishment.
“Viner-Mood stopped Miss Fenn from leaving by grabbing her arm and took her away from the door pulling her back into the living room,” the Telegraph quoted Phillips as saying.
“At this point Gibson then got a yellow red hot lighter and pushed it onto the victim’s chin for a few minutes and also burnt her hand.”
Eventually, at 2pm the next day Fenn was thrown out the flat wearing just a dressing gown and no shoes.
She managed to stumble onto the streets with a broken nose, second degree burns to her chin, two black eyes and covered in blood.
Police arrested Viner-Mood and Gibson the following day.(ANI)
- Women torture friend for having sex with ex - Jul 31, 2010
- Boyfriend watches on webcam as girlfriend murdered 11,000 miles away - Apr 20, 2011
- 29-year-old man arrested over York University student webcam death - Apr 21, 2011
- Grigorieva claims Gibson hurt their baby - Jul 16, 2010
- Paediatrician refutes Grigorieva's claims Gibson hurt their daughter - Nov 13, 2010
- Sleep bolsters unconscious learning, memory - Sep 28, 2011
- Amanda Knox to sign 2.5 mn pounds book deal - Feb 18, 2012
- Britons jailed for brutal 'punishment rape' - Aug 07, 2012
- British teen plunges to death - Apr 11, 2012
- Oksana Grigorieva Receives $75,000 Offer From Playboy - Oct 25, 2010
- Oksana to file civil suit against Mel Gibson - Mar 14, 2011
- 'Hangover 2' director defends axing Gibson's role - Oct 27, 2010
- Alexandra Burke dumps footballer boyfriend - May 14, 2012
- Grigorieva may sue Gibson - Mar 13, 2011
- Queen's granddaughter to marry soon - Dec 21, 2010
Tags: actual bodily harm, anne phillips, attackers, black eyes, british women, broken nose, crown court, degree burns, dressing gown, ex boyfriends, false imprisonment, fenn, flatmates, langton green, lois gibson, point gibson, sadistic torture, tunbridge wells kent, viner, young offenders institute