British soldier charged with raping minorsNovember 19th, 2011 - 5:27 pm ICT by IANS
London, Nov 19 (IANS) A British soldier, who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, has been charged with a series of rapes and sex attacks on two minor girls.
Ian Tuckley, 32, of the Special Air Services and who served with the Royal Welsh Regiment, admitted to downloading 6,000 child pornographic images, The Sun reported.
During his month-long trial at the Worcester Crown Court, he said he secretly harboured a sick desire for young girls and formed an obsession for child pornography. He said he could not help his sex addiction.
Tuckley subjected his first victim - now 19 - to a 13-year ordeal from the age of four. The second girl - now 10 - was abused between six and eight years of age.
He got one girl pregnant and forced her to have an abortion.
His partner in the crimes was his 40-year-old paramedic brother-in-law, who was also convicted for rape, indecent assault and administering a substance with intent.
- Briton clicks himself raping child, jailed - Aug 12, 2012
- Australian found guilty of sex crimes on underage girls - Sep 03, 2010
- BBC presenter admits sex assaults on teenaged girls - Jan 14, 2012
- Indian-origin court clerk caught watching porn during trial - May 01, 2012
- Pakistani gang jailed for raping 50 white British girls - May 09, 2012
- Victorian music teacher admits filming himself raping students - May 11, 2010
- Chinese man forced sex slaves to act in pornography shows - Sep 24, 2011
- Teacher accused of rape used sex toys on victims - May 11, 2010
- Paedophile held for soliciting sex - Nov 27, 2011
- Oz Catholic teacher jailed for 10 yrs for raping, molesting 13 students - Oct 04, 2010
- Briton stabs, strangles niece in pornographic obsession - Oct 05, 2010
- Oz student jailed for seeking 'vampire sex' online from girls under 14 - Feb 10, 2011
- Australian music teacher jailed for raping students - Jun 18, 2010
- Online porn encourages sex offenders - May 08, 2011
- Drive to save British kids from online sex - Mar 25, 2012
Tags: abortion, afghanistan, british soldier, child pornography, crimes, crown court, desire, first victim, indecent assault, iraq, minor girls, obsession, ordeal, pornographic images, rape, rapes, sex addiction, sex attacks, welsh, young girls