British PM’s wife hires personal trainer to the starsMarch 11th, 2011 - 2:45 pm ICT by ANI
London, Mar 11 (ANI): British PM David Cameron’s wife Samantha has hired a personal trainer to the stars.
Mrs. Cameron has turned to Matt Roberts to get her and husband David into the exercise habit, reports the Telegraph.
Cameron, 39, looked enviably lean for a woman who gave birth only seven months ago, and barely broke a sweat as she took an early morning jog through St James’s Park, which is close to No 10.
A Downing Street spokesman said that Mrs. Cameron is paying a ‘mutually agreed rate’ for the training sessions and is making a donation to a charity of Roberts’ choosing. (ANI)
- Samantha Cameron bakes 'charity cakes' for royal wedding street party - Apr 27, 2011
- Stella McCartney donates sketch to auction - May 05, 2012
- Nicole Eggert engages in battle of the baby weight - Aug 01, 2012
- Michelle Obama arrives in Britain - Jul 27, 2012
- British prime minister's wife gives birth to baby girl - Aug 24, 2010
- Camerons name baby after village - Aug 26, 2010
- David Cameron gets the politics question wrong in school quiz - Feb 19, 2011
- Dissatisfied with fitness regime? Try a personal trainer - Oct 03, 2011
- Samantha Cameron talks of 'devastation' of losing a child - Mar 30, 2011
- Carla-Bruni- Sarkozy says Brit PM's wife has a 'maverick' style - Jun 28, 2010
- Obama, Cameron now bosom buddies: British daily - Mar 15, 2012
- Lady GaGa among 'world's 20 best-dressed people' - Dec 16, 2010
- Brown takes up jogging - Nov 08, 2009
- Samantha Cameron is breath of fresh air for British Fashion Council - Jan 15, 2011
- David Cameron beats Boris Becker in 'very competitive' charity match - May 01, 2011