British patient kicked to death by horseApril 15th, 2012 - 9:17 pm ICT by IANS
London, April 15 (IANS) A British hospital patient who was told to take a walk by doctors is thought to have been savagely kicked to death by a horse, Daily Mail reported.
Police have confirmed that the body of a 53-year-old woman was discovered in a field in Darenth Wood Road, near Darent Valley Hospital, Kent, at about 10 a.m. Friday.
A spokesman for Kent police said: “It is believed that a stallion in the field where the body was found may have caused her death.”
The woman, from Gravesend in Kent, was a patient at the nearby hospital who had been advised by doctors to take a walk, the Mail reported Sunday quoting The Sun newspaper.
- When it took 15 people to shift man to hospital - Feb 11, 2011
- Sivia and dead professor were like brothers, says his dad - Jan 14, 2012
- Doctors sew up forceps inside patient in Kent - Aug 09, 2012
- Man jailed for 28 years for torturing neighbour to death - Dec 23, 2011
- Man gets death for rape, murder of 75-year-old - Mar 13, 2012
- Man jumps to death - Mar 13, 2012
- World War II Indian-RAF flying ace Squadron Leader Mahinder Singh Pujji dies - Sep 24, 2010
- Mummified remains of Playboy model found at her Beverly Hills home - May 04, 2011
- At 51, Shayne could be world's oldest horse - Mar 02, 2012
- Boy breaks teacher's leg with karate kick - Jan 15, 2012
- Woman rides wheelchair over two miles to kill herself - Feb 26, 2012
- Now, 3D body scanner to tell you if you're overweight - Oct 14, 2010
- A horse that is just 14 inches tall - Apr 26, 2010
- Relatives create ruckus at Gurgaon's Artemis Hospital - Apr 24, 2012
- AMRI directors grilled, toll now 93 (Roundup) - Dec 12, 2011