British Muslims condemn India terror blastsJuly 27th, 2008 - 4:16 pm ICT by IANS
London, July 27 (IANS) The largest association of Indian Muslims in Britain has strongly condemned the terrorist attacks in Bangalore and Ahmedabad, calling them “cowardly and barbaric”. “We appeal to the people of India to remain vigilant, calm and united,” the Indian Muslim Federation UK said in a statement.
“We urge the government of India to take stern measures and bring the culprits to justice,” Federation president Shamsuddin Agha said.
“Our hearts go out to the victims of these despicable and senseless attacks and their families,” he added.
- Editors Guild condemns attacks on Mumbai media - Aug 12, 2012
- Sri Lanka condemns Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Umbrella body of Indian Muslims condemns Mumbai attack - Jul 14, 2011
- Mumbai terror: World leaders rally in solidarity (Roundup) - Jul 14, 2011
- Mirwaiz appeals to Kashmiris for restraint in valley over alleged Quran desecration in U.S. - Sep 13, 2010
- 'Indian government a bunch of softies' (Lead) - Jul 14, 2011
- Indian Americans criticise government for Mumbai blasts - Jul 14, 2011
- Indians' attackers will be punished: Britain - Feb 13, 2012
- Malaysian PM, other leaders condemn arson attacks on three churches - Jan 08, 2010
- Deal firmly with terrorists, says CPI-M - Dec 08, 2010
- India in touch with US over gurdwara shooting - Aug 06, 2012
- India in touch with US over gurudwara killing (Lead) - Aug 06, 2012
- NATO secretary general condemns Mumbai attacks - Jul 15, 2011
- UN condemns Somalia suicide attack - Oct 05, 2011
- Parliament, politicians condemn Delhi terror attack (Roundup) - Sep 07, 2011
Tags: agha, ahmedabad, bangalore, blasts london, british muslims, calm, culprits, federation president, government of india, hearts, indian muslim, indian muslims, measures, muslims in britain, senseless attacks, shamsuddin, terror blasts, terrorist attacks