British extremist to lead pro-Islam demonstration outside White HouseFebruary 21st, 2011 - 5:57 pm ICT by ANI
Washington, Feb.21 (ANI): British extremist Anjem Choudary has announced that he will hold a protest outside the White House, calling on Muslims to establish Sharia law across America.
Chaudhary hit U.S. headlines after his on screen argument with Fox News presenter Sean Hannity.
The presenter had become furious after hearing his anti-American comments and ended the interview by calling him a ’sick, miserable, evil S.O.B’, The Daily Mail reports.
He called Americans ‘the biggest criminals in the world today.’
Last year, he led protesters in burning the American flag outside the U.S. embassy in London on September 11.
In an ABC chat show last October, he said: “one day the flag of Islam will fly over the White House.”
The protest is scheduled to be held on March 3 and two other British extremists, Abu Izzadeen and Sayful Islam, have also been asked to speak at the demonstration.
‘We are going to address corruption in the Senate, corrupt foreign policy, the mayhem around the Muslim world, the drug and alcohol culture, promiscuity and the pandemic of crime in America,” said Chaudhary.
“I think the American people’s hearts and minds are open to receive Islam as an alternative way of life. We expect thousands to come out and support us,’” he added. (ANI)
- British Muslims arrested in France burqa ban protest - Apr 11, 2011
- Brit Muslim cleric warns royal wedding 'prime target' of al-Qaeda, aspiring 'jihadis' - Apr 26, 2011
- British group to burn US flag protesting Quran burning - Sep 09, 2010
- UK Muslim mob threatens to fly black flag of Islam over Downing Street, White House for jailed cleri - Nov 16, 2010
- UK Islamic hate preacher Choudary to be given Channel 4 slot - Nov 28, 2010
- New Muslim group threatens to launch terror atrocity similar to 7/7 - Aug 01, 2010
- Radical UK Muslims' secret conference scrapped following cops' intervention - Nov 29, 2010
- American Flag Burning Planned By UK Based Muslim Radicals - Sep 11, 2010
- 7/7-attack anniversary: Muslim hate cleric warns UK of more terror attacks - Jul 06, 2010
- Fanatic calls for freeing Muslim inmates from UK jails - Apr 14, 2009
- US on alert as protests over anti-Islam video spread (Lead) - Sep 14, 2012
- UK hate cleric Bakri orders Brit Muslims to snub 'evil' World Cup - May 28, 2010
- Islamic Sharia law zones set up across Britain - Jul 28, 2011
- Hate preacher Anjem Choudary warns UK of another 7/7 type attack after Laden's death - May 03, 2011
- Cheryl Cole in danger after Afghanistan visit? - Sep 18, 2011
Tags: abu izzadeen, alcohol culture, american flag, chat show, daily mail, drug and alcohol, embassy in london, extremist, extremists, fox news, hearts and minds, mail reports, muslim world, news presenter, pandemic, promiscuity, protesters, sean hannity, white house washington, world today