Brit woman ’sexually assaulted 5-mth-old baby while paedo beau took pics’October 7th, 2010 - 2:19 pm ICT by ANI
London, Oct 7 (ANI): A British woman has been accused of sexually assaulting a five-month-old baby while allowing her paedophile boyfriend to take photographs on his mobile phone.
Tracy Dawber, 44, of Southport, Merseyside, allegedly let Colin Blanchard take the indecent images as she sat the youngster on her lap at her home in Southport, Merseyside.
At the Winchester Crown Court, Dawber admitted that it was her holding the baby in the photographs but denies one count of sexually assaulting the child and five counts of permitting indecent photographs to be taken.
Simon Morgan, prosecuting, told the jury that Blanchard, 40, an IT businessman, from Rochdale, Greater Manchester, has admitted to the “extremely serious offences, for which he will be punished”.
In a police interview, Dawber said that she could not remember the pictures being taken, but Morgan told the jury the Nokia phone always flashed when it took the pictures.
“The Crown says the defendant was able to see the phone being used. That Mr Blanchard must have been on his knees or stood and leaning very far forward,” the Daily Mail quoted him as saying.
Blanchard was caught in June 2009 when a work colleague discovered child pornography on his computer, and he was arrested at Manchester airport and a connection via a Facebook account was made with Dawber.
Officers also uncovered the mobile phone from Blanchard’s Volvo, which contained the images of the baby, which were shown to the jury. It also showed Dawber in explicit poses.
When arrested in November 2009 Dawber would not confirm it was her holding the baby but she later admitted it.
Officers found child pornography on her computer the same as that discovered on Blanchard’s and search words on her machine linked to child porn such as ‘Lolita’. (ANI)
- Woman sexually assaults baby, boyfriend takes photos - Oct 07, 2010
- Brit woman found guilty of abusing 5-month-old baby while beau took pics - Oct 19, 2010
- Briton clicks himself raping child, jailed - Aug 12, 2012
- Paedophile schoolteacher films himself abusing girls - Jun 11, 2011
- UK cops smash paedophile ring that sexually abused 2 young girls - Nov 27, 2010
- BBC presenter admits sex assaults on teenaged girls - Jan 14, 2012
- Oz woman blames sex with 9-yr-old son on medication - Oct 07, 2010
- British couple 'sold' kids for money - Aug 18, 2010
- Sexual grooming of white girls an Asian problem: Official - Jun 08, 2012
- Indian-origin doctor jailed for rape in Australia - Nov 17, 2010
- Wife in trouble after sending hubby SMS meant for lover! - Aug 04, 2011
- Australian found guilty of sex crimes on underage girls - Sep 03, 2010
- Hundreds of kids report sex abuse at hands of women in UK yearly: NSPCC - Jan 11, 2011
- Oz man first to be convicted in 'sexting' case involving nude 13-yr-old girl - Nov 01, 2010
- British soldier charged with raping minors - Nov 19, 2011
Tags: blanchard, british woman, child porn, child pornography, crown court, daily mail, dawber, greater manchester, holding the baby, indecent images, indecent photographs, manchester airport, month old baby, nokia phone, paedo, police interview, rochdale, simon morgan, southport merseyside, work colleague