Brit woman finally gives birth to boy after having nine girls in a row!December 23rd, 2008 - 5:48 pm ICT by ANI
London, Dec 2 (ANI): After having nine girls in a row, a Brit woman finally gave birth to a baby boy.
As soon as Sally Laycocks hubby John retired as a chef after two decades in hot kitchens, she fell pregnant with a boy.
The couple has named the baby boy Lewis.
“I”m so excited to have a boy at last,” the Telegraph quoted Sally, as saying.
Sally had been told that the hot conditions in which her husband used to work could be the reason behind the couple’’s failure to give birth to a boy.
However, she did not believe temperature had played a part until he gave up work and she became pregnant with a boy.
Laycock, of Welwyn Garden City, Herts, said: “I had to give up my job because I had two heart attacks in the space of six months and couldn”t work. It was a hard time for us, as we”re such a big family. But it’’s finally brought us a boy. We”re all so excited.” (ANI)
- Excited to have my baby here: Houghton - Jun 20, 2012
- Mel B announces she's expecting her third child - Mar 22, 2011
- Identical twins give birth on the same day - Oct 24, 2011
- Beckhams 'still in shock' over baby girl news - Mar 14, 2011
- Evangeline Lilly wants another child - Oct 04, 2011
- Victoria Beckham not planning to avail maternity leave - Jun 11, 2011
- Baby 'boy' with rare condition turns out to be a girl 1 month later - Dec 22, 2010
- Portman gives birth to baby boy - Jun 15, 2011
- Pregnancy news shocked Tori Spelling - Apr 04, 2012
- Hell's Kitchen: Who Goes Home? - Dec 02, 2010
- Kim Kardashian excited to be aunt again - Jul 11, 2012
- Jobless Briton fathers 15, with two more on their way! - Nov 27, 2011
- Mexican woman pregnant with nine babies - Apr 27, 2012
- Woman jailed for killing pregnant woman, unborn baby - Oct 08, 2010
- Tori Spelling rushed to hospital - Oct 31, 2011